Part Numbers: W2927, W2931, W2932
Pro X Series Tower Extension
Barefoot International is manufacturing a limited number of Tower Extensions aka Super Fly Highs! Advanced orders are available, and will ship in the order that they were received. Planned shipping will begin in March.
The new Pro X Series Tower Extension (patented) is the most extreme new product to hit the market. It fits all towers and allows riders to go bigger and land softer. It also helps you learn new tricks at slower speeds which will increase your confidence while reducing the punishment of crashing. Trying to land that first raley? Slow the boat to 18 mph and give it a rip. It also folds down entirely and can remain attached while your tower is collapsed, so there is no need to remove it prior to parking your boat on the lift.
Check part numbers to ensure you receive the proper fit:
- W2927 Pro X Series Tower Extension - Fits Towers 2" or less in Diameter
- W2931 Pro X Series Tower Extension - Fits Towers 2 1/4" & 2 1/2" in Diameter
- W2932 Pro X Series Tower Extension - Fits Towers 2 7/8" & 3" in Diameter
FAILURE TO ADHERE TO ALL WARNINGS COULD CAUSE DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT OR VEHICLE, PERSONAL INJURY OR EVEN DEATH. BE AWARE OF YOUR SURROUNDINGS AND ALWAYS STAY CLEAR OF BRIDGES, OVERHANGING TREES, LOW HANGING POWER LINES AND ANY OTHER OBSTACLES
• DO NOT TOW THE BOAT WITH THE TOWER EXTENSION INSTALLED
• DO NOT USE TO PULL TUBES, KITES, PARA SAILORS OR STRANDED BOATS
• BE SURE TO CHECK ALL HARDWARE, CLAMPS AND CABLES FOR WEAR AND PROPER INSTALLATION PRIOR TO EACH USE
• ALWAYS CHECK TO ENSURE THE MOUNTING CLAMPS ARE EVENLY SPACED AND PERPENDICULAR TO THE HORIZON
• THIS PRODUCT SHOULD ALWAYS BE INSTALLED WITH A SLIGHT ANGLE TOWARDS THE BOW OF THE BOAT
• THERE MUST ALWAYS BE A LOAD ON BOTH SAFETY CABLES TO ENSURE THE EXTENSION IS RIGID
THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT INVOLVES INHERENT RISKS OF INJURY OR DEATH. TO REDUCE THESE RISKS THE INDIVIDUAL MUST ALWAYS STAY WITHIN THEIR LIMITS AND AT SPEEDS THAT DO NOT EXCEED THEIR LEVEL OF SKILL. THIS PRODUCT ALLOWS WAKEBOARDERS TO ACHIEVE MORE HEIGHT AND IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT EACH USER TAKES A SLOW APPROACH TO THE WAKE UNTIL THEY FULLY ADJUST TO THE DIFFERENCE IN FEEL AND HOW THE EXTENSION WORKS. THE DRIVER OF THE BOAT SHOULD MAINTAIN A SPEED 3-5 MPH SLOWER THAN THE INDIVIDUAL’S PREFERRED RIDING SPEED UNTIL THAT INDIVIDUAL IS AWARE OF THE DIFFERENCES OF RIDING. ONLY AFTER THE WAKEBOARDER HAS FAMILIARIZED THEM SELF WITH THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT, SHOULD THEY INDICATE TO THE DRIVER TO INCREASE THE BOAT SPEED. SLOWLY INCREASE THE BOAT SPEED IN INCREMENTS TO ENSURE THE INDIVIDUAL IS ABLE TO RIDE SAFELY WITHIN THEIR LIMITS.
|WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl phthalate (DINP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.